Here it states that it is not possible to edit sections
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/can-users-edit-individual-sections-within-a-page-199206.html
Redmine already supports this since 2008.
Please add support for at least editing sections that are defined by using headings.
I'm sorry but I don't get the point of this question. Can you explain this in more detail?
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFSERVER-5913 is resolved and so it is already possible to edit sections on a Confluence page.
For more information on how to layout pages in Confluence see: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/page-layouts-columns-and-sections-275188613.html
Thank you for clarification. I was expecting that
a) Each header would provide an edit button when I hover over it. Currently I have to 1. scroll up a bit to enable the top toolbar and 2. move my mouse all the way up to the top of the screen to use the single edit button. I do not find this very comfortable.
b) I would expect to only see the content of the section I want to edit. Currently I see the whole content of the page. Also see comments on bottom of your linked ticket.
Please update the misleading and outdated FAQ page that I linked.
Take a look at this add-on. It does exactly what you need.
Thank you for the link. We already spend money for confluence and I am not willing to spend more to get features that should be provided by confluence directly. Currently I have the feeling that I'll use Redmine instead.
Looks like an interesting improvement to me. Feel free to open up a feature request for that. Here you can find information on how to do this: https://confluence.atlassian.com/confeval/billing-and-licensing-evaluator-resources/customization-and-professional-services/can-i-request-a-feature
I'm sorry but I can't help you with that. Someone at Atlassian has to take care of this.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.