I would like to sort the table like your description page's picture.Could you tell me a procedure how to do it ?
What do you mean by "description page's picture"?
Thank you for your quick response!
I meant it like the picture of below.
I would like to use the filter for narrowing down information in the column.
This kind of filter is standard in every Confluence table.
It appears, if your table has column headers and the table cells are not merged.
I see.
If it merged, it couldn't be sorted ?
I didn't know this is special app.
Is it deferent from yours the way of sorting?
Do you know how to treat mine?
These icons come from Table Filter and Charts app. This app doesn't change the way of sorting. But Table Filter macro can be used to set default sorting order and it enables tables (that are inside the macro) sorting in the editor (with Ctrl+Click).
@Andrey Khaneev _StiltSoft_ - thanks for stepping in - unfortunately I don't know your app
Thomas, if you are interested in this app, you can play with it here.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.