HiĀ @Stefan E,
Is there a requirement for you to use an older version of Firefox? Do you have the same issue in the latest version of Firefox or another web browser?
Thanks
The version of Firefox is managed by our IT department and I am not able to update. I guess you can easily try if the issue is still valid for the current version.
My suggestion would be to try to replicate the issue on the latest version of Firefox and another browser. If the issue is resolved then at least you can escalate the issue to your IT department.
If the issue remains unresolved you could escalate the issue to Atlassian Support.
Hope this helps
I already solved the issue for me by using another browser. Plus... I was so kind to report the issue. The further processing of this issue is the task of atlassian, not mine.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.