I am using Bitbucket Pipelines to deploy my Laravel app on AWS and following the official tutorial here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucket/laravel-with-bitbucket-pipelines-913473967.htmlAfter adding a new package I don't see in my installed packages. Interesting thing is that even when I log into the server and install manually and then redeploy this package is removed.Any thoughts?
@Theodoros Moschos It is hard to say anything without your deployment code to AWS. I guess the deployment script has overwritten everything
Can you share the whole Bitbucket pipeline script?
Thanks for coming back to me, @Minh Tran!This is my pipeline script:
# This is a sample build configuration for PHP.# Check our guides at https://confluence.atlassian.com/x/e8YWN for more examples.# Only use spaces to indent your .yml configuration.# -----# You can specify a custom docker image from Docker Hub as your build environment.image: php:7.1pipelines: branches: # Pipelines that run automatically on a commit to a branch staging: - step: script: - apt-get update && apt-get install -y unzip python-dev git - apt-get install -qy git curl libmcrypt-dev mysql-client - docker-php-ext-install mcrypt && docker-php-ext-install pdo_mysql - apt-get install -y curl software-properties-common gnupg - ./install-composer.sh - composer update --lock - export APP_ENV=QA - export S3_ACCESS_KEY_ID=AAA - export S3_BUCKET_ASSETS=AAA - export S3_DEFAULT_CDN_BASE=AAA - export S3_REGION=eu-west-1 - export S3_SECRET_ACCESS_KEY=AAAA - curl -O https://bootstrap.pypa.io/get-pip.py - python get-pip.py - pip install awsebcli --upgrade - eb init this-data -r eu-central-1 -p PHP - eb setenv APP_ENV=QA JS_PATH=Aaaa - eb setenv DB_HOST=AAAAA - eb setenv SES_KEY=AAAA - eb printenv - export CACHE_DRIVER=redis - export SESSION_DRIVER=redis - export DB_CONNECTION=mysql - eb deploy this-data-staging-envservices: - mysqldefinitions: services: mysql: image: mysqlenvironment: MYSQL_DATABASE: 'mydb' MYSQL_RANDOM_ROOT_PASSWORD: 'yes' MYSQL_USER: 'myuser' MYSQL_PASSWORD: 'mypass' MYSQL_HOST: 'myhot'
Lets ignore the exposure of the env variables
All sorted now. thanks
What is the issues @Theodoros Moschos? I am curious about it
Sorry i did not have time to look into it during weekend ~ Family time
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.