All other macros working properly; when editing a roadmap, it hangs and then loses all changes whther I wait it out or update the page.
We use this extensively, this is a new issue.
Stephanie,
Which version of Confluence is this occurring in and did you recently upgrade? What error is occurring in the logs when you try to save?
Shannon
We are running 6.2.3
I played around trying to find out exactly when it happens - its adding a new lane. It seems to be ok if I add the new lane, update the macro and page then edit again to name the lane, but it wont let me name the lane without saving everything
Thank you for confirming that.
Regards,
here is one of the errors - now its happening to some people when adding a new macro - not just roadmap plamnner:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.