Hi,
I'm new to Atlassian plugins so I thought I would start by compiling and running the hello world plugin that atlassian provides as a tutorial: https://developer.atlassian.com/server/framework/atlassian-sdk/create-a-helloworld-plugin-project/
I have JDK 9 and MVN 3.3 running. I've followed all the instructions on that tutorial, however, I am presented with the following errors and am unable to understand what is going wrong:
[INFO] Error stacktraces are turned on.
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[WARNING] The POM for com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-confluence-plugin:jar:6.3.15 is missing, no dependency information available
[ERROR] [ERROR] Some problems were encountered while processing the POMs:
[ERROR] Unresolveable build extension: Plugin com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-confluence-plugin:6.3.15 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failure to find com.atlassian.maven.plugins:maven-confluence-plugin:jar:6.3.15 in https:/
/repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository, resolution will not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced @
[ERROR] Unknown packaging: atlassian-plugin @ line 19, column 16
Below is my POM file:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<project xmlns="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0"
xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"
xsi:schemaLocation="http://maven.apache.org/POM/4.0.0 http://maven.apache.org/maven-v4_0_0.xsd">
<modelVersion>4.0.0</modelVersion>
<groupId>com.atlassian.test</groupId>
<artifactId>myPlugin</artifactId>
<version>1.0.0-SNAPSHOT</version>
<organization>
<name>Example Company</name>
<url>http://www.example.com/</url>
</organization>
<name>myPlugin</name>
<description>This is the com.atlassian.test:myPlugin plugin for Atlassian Confluence.</description>
<packaging>atlassian-plugin</packaging>
<dependencies>
<dependency>
<groupId>junit</groupId>
<artifactId>junit</artifactId>
<version>4.10</version>
<scope>test</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>com.atlassian.confluence</groupId>
<artifactId>confluence</artifactId>
<version>${confluence.version}</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>com.atlassian.plugin</groupId>
<artifactId>atlassian-spring-scanner-annotation</artifactId>
<version>${atlassian.spring.scanner.version}</version>
<scope>compile</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>com.atlassian.plugin</groupId>
<artifactId>atlassian-spring-scanner-runtime</artifactId>
<version>${atlassian.spring.scanner.version}</version>
<scope>runtime</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>javax.inject</groupId>
<artifactId>javax.inject</artifactId>
<version>1</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
<!-- WIRED TEST RUNNER DEPENDENCIES -->
<dependency>
<groupId>com.atlassian.plugins</groupId>
<artifactId>atlassian-plugins-osgi-testrunner</artifactId>
<version>${plugin.testrunner.version}</version>
<scope>test</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>javax.ws.rs</groupId>
<artifactId>jsr311-api</artifactId>
<version>1.1.1</version>
<scope>provided</scope>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>com.google.code.gson</groupId>
<artifactId>gson</artifactId>
<version>2.2.2-atlassian-1</version>
</dependency>
</dependencies>
<build>
<plugins>
<plugin>
<groupId>com.atlassian.maven.plugins</groupId>
<artifactId>maven-confluence-plugin</artifactId>
<version>${amps.version}</version>
<extensions>true</extensions>
<configuration>
<productVersion>${confluence.version}</productVersion>
<productDataVersion>${confluence.data.version}</productDataVersion>
<enableQuickReload>true</enableQuickReload>
<enableFastdev>false</enableFastdev>
<!-- See here for an explanation of default instructions: -->
<!-- https://developer.atlassian.com/docs/advanced-topics/configuration-of-instructions-in-atlassian-plugins -->
<instructions>
<Atlassian-Plugin-Key>${atlassian.plugin.key}</Atlassian-Plugin-Key>
<!-- Add package to export here -->
<Export-Package>
com.atlassian.test.api,
</Export-Package>
<!-- Add package import here -->
<Import-Package>
org.springframework.osgi.*;resolution:="optional",
org.eclipse.gemini.blueprint.*;resolution:="optional",
*
</Import-Package>
<!-- Ensure plugin is spring powered -->
<Spring-Context>*</Spring-Context>
</instructions>
</configuration>
</plugin>
<plugin>
<groupId>com.atlassian.plugin</groupId>
<artifactId>atlassian-spring-scanner-maven-plugin</artifactId>
<version>${atlassian.spring.scanner.version}</version>
<executions>
<execution>
<goals>
<goal>atlassian-spring-scanner</goal>
</goals>
<phase>process-classes</phase>
</execution>
</executions>
<configuration>
<scannedDependencies>
<dependency>
<groupId>com.atlassian.plugin</groupId>
<artifactId>atlassian-spring-scanner-external-jar</artifactId>
</dependency>
</scannedDependencies>
<verbose>false</verbose>
</configuration>
</plugin>
</plugins>
</build>
<properties>
<confluence.version>6.7.1</confluence.version>
<confluence.data.version>6.7.1</confluence.data.version>
<amps.version>6.3.15</amps.version>
<plugin.testrunner.version>1.2.3</plugin.testrunner.version>
<atlassian.spring.scanner.version>1.2.13</atlassian.spring.scanner.version>
<!-- This key is used to keep the consistency between the key in atlassian-plugin.xml and the key to generate bundle. -->
<atlassian.plugin.key>${project.groupId}.${project.artifactId}</atlassian.plugin.key>
<project.build.sourceEncoding>UTF-8</project.build.sourceEncoding>
<maven.compiler.source>1.8</maven.compiler.source>
<maven.compiler.target>1.8</maven.compiler.target>
</properties>
</project>
Any help would be appreciated, thanks!