Hi!
Why is it so, if Jira project issue which consist differents tab's don't open. I try to press the tab but nothing will happend. I use IE8 browser (8.0.6001.18702CO). In Mozilla it works.
Could it be casued by IE settings?Which ones?
Any ideas???
Are you sure you are logged in? (and not in read-only/guest mode)
Which version of JIRA are you running? There are a few issues with IE8 (like this one) that are similar to what you are describing, but not quite right. With the JIRA version I can narrow my serach...you can also search for a bug report at the above site.
This is what I'm currently sharing out - Watching this incase you find something better...
The current workaround ( press F12, change it to IE9 standard for IE9 browser or IE8 standards for IE8 browser) only work for current IE instance, if I close all IE window and restart it again, I have to reset the browser mode for jira site again.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRA-25718?page=com.atlassian.jira.plugin.system.issuetabpanels:comment-tabpanel#issue-tabs
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.