I'm trying to integrate JIRA and Trello to copy all cards created on Trello to JIRA board.
Who knows how to do this?
Have a look at Trello Sync for Jira.
Trello Sync for Jira app synchronizes data between Trello and Jira. Using different configurations, you can connect your Jira project to Trello board or your Trello board to Jira project. You can also set full synchronization between Trello and Jira (two-way synchronization).
I will see this. Thank you.
I'm glad I could help.
If this add-on should suite your requirements, mark my answer as solution, so others can see that this question is resolved.
I'm using the cloud version and this addon is available only to server.
Are you know a cloud version to do this?
Hello,
it is possible to integrate jira tasks to trello also from locally hosted jira or it does work only with cloud hosted jira projects ?
Regard
Jan
Hi,
I'm having some problems with the two ways integration. It's only working in one way.
Can anyone help me?
How could i Sync multiple trello board in to one jira board ?
What i need is a system that when someone add a card in one of my Trello board, it will be automaticaly add to my jira's board.
Thanks in advance
.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.