When I create the JIRA project then Space will create automatically in Confluence -> I have achieved this by using script listener.
https://blog.valiantys.com/en/jira-en/advanced-tips-creating-a-linked-confluence-space#.WrPSNRzLrGg.whatsapp
Here one more question is:
1) But similarly, if I create the issue in JIRA with the Issue Type( EPIC- Business Requirement) then the page/Space needs to be created in the confluence automatically is it possible?
We are using Script Runner Add-On.
2) Also if i attach the document in JIRA issue then the document also automatically created in confluence.... Is it possible?
Did you have a look at the Confluence Issue Tab Plugin?
JIRA plugin that adds a Confluence tab to each issue, allowing an issue-specific Confluence page to be created or viewed. To set this up, first create an application link from JIRA to Confluence. Next, create a project link from your JIRA project to a Confluence space of your choosing. Lastly, enable "Remote API" under "Further Configuration" in Confluence. That's it! Each issue in that JIRA project will then have a "Confluence" tab from which you can create, view, or edit the Confluence page associated with that issue.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.