Hi all, I've recently started a wiki on bitbucket, and really appreciate the ability to host the documentation alongside the code. This makes it easier for myself and the coders I am working with.
However, I'm confused about the setup. Am I right in thinking that the wiki is a folder INSIDE the normal code repository? It seems to be from the address.
If so does that mean it's deliberately hidden? I've very much prefer just to see it and work with it in the normal repository, rather that having to have a separate one!
Also, i'd like to be able to set permissions on the wiki, as i only want to be able to edit it myself. This is not possible with the current setup.
I'd also like to be able to push the wiki to another server, which would be possible with pipelines (which is what I do with develop and master branches in my repository) and would also be possible if the wiki folder were in the same repository.
It seems the current setup is more restricting than helpful.
Could anybody help me to understand the setup and if any of this is possible? Many thanks in advance!