I have a scenario which I believe is a valid use case but doesn't work.
Here is the scenario
1. I have child pages with tables in a 'Table Excerpt' macro
2. I use this table excerpt to create a pivot table in an 'Excerpt' macro on the same page
3. I then have a parent page with a 'Children Display' macro which is set to get all excerpts from child pages with 'Excerpt Display' set to 'rich content'
The weird thing is that the preview of the page shows the pivot tables as intended but when I save the page, then I just have messages with 'Oops, it seems that you need to place a table or a macro generating a table within the Pivot Table macro'
I am guessing I am missing something obvious or is this scenario not supported?
EDIT: Here are a few screenshots as requested
Editing the Child Page
Previewing the Child Page
Saved Child Page
Similarly, there is another child page just like this.
Editing the Parent Page
Previewing the Parent Page
Saved Parent Page