Hello,
Hope you are well! When I click on th elink to create a new page I keep getting Your session has expired. Please reload the page to try again.
Please see screenshot for more info
Br,
Godswill
@Godswill Enyoisi What version of Confluence are you using?
Did you leave your browser for a while and you saw the below error message? If yes, that is correct behavior because the length of a session is limited time to ensure security
So you could refresh the page and log in again
After that, you should be able to create a new page (i assume that you have permissions to create page)
@Minh Tran, thanks for your reply. I did not leave my browser for a while, I even tried logout and re login again and the error keep displaying
Is that still happening? Does that happen to only you or also other users?
Yes its still happening and I am the admin.
@Godswill Enyoisi I suggest you to contact with our support team for further troubleshooting here at https://getsupport.atlassian.com
We will help you troubleshoot and find out the problem
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.