Hi All,
I want to create a landing page for my confluence. so i want to create something like this with a top bar with Drop downs( Products, Teams and Topics) so that i can select links/pages/topics from that drop down. can that be done. if yes can you tell me how to do that. Thankshttps://www.atlassian.com/blog#
hi @sam b, as i understood you are trying to change the default confluence navigation bar here.
to the best of my knowledge it is not possible with confluence.
also may i suggest that adding "topics" to a global navigation bar would not be effective. since it might work as same as confluence default content search bar which available at the moment.
hope this helps :-)
Here's how to add a toolbar in the main menu:
https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Answers-Developer-Questions/How-to-add-a-drop-down-next-to-Browse-at-the-top-of-Confluence/qaq-p/502560#M40234
or if you want to add it to a page, you might be able to adapt this code:
https://docs.atlassian.com/aui/6.0.9/docs/toolbar2.html
https://codepen.io/anon/pen/YaOgPW
@Stephen Deutsch this helps me improve my knowledge
Hello,
I dabbled with a add-on called "Refined Theme". With this add-on you can change the look and feel of your Confluence spaces as well as adding global navigation links - just like in your example graphic.
I could not find an option in Confluence out of the box to do what you are showing. While we didn't purchase the add-on yet, I did find value in it.
Regards,
Jonathan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.