After failed attempt to restore using XML we are not able to reindex.
Obviously we can't be the only ones to have faced this so would be grateful for a reply on how to fix. If possible how (step by step for a total moron) to restore JIRA using a database dump as the XML is not working.
After the failed restore, if I search for an issue from the project it appears but if I view the overview of the project, it will not show any issues. I cannot move or clone them.
Some of the errors:
When trying to re-index
The task cannot be started for the following reason 'Executor has been shutdown.'.
JIRA is unable to perform a background re-index at this time because the index files are either missing or corrupted.
When trying to clone an issue:
Technical details
Log's referral number: 37668139-3f6a-4b46-a963-e799dbc387b3
Cause
Referer URL: http://10.0.0.15:8080/browse/DT-101
java.util.concurrent.RejectedExecutionException: Executor has been shutdown.