JIRA and confluence now follow the old version. Is there any plan to make the user interface the same as the cloud in later versions?
Hi Song
I understand that you are wanting to know when the new Jira look and feel will be available in Server.
This is definitely something that is being planned, the big factor here is that if something is wrong with the new UI it is easier to implement fixes, whereas server is manually upgraded. So better to release it in Cloud where the environment is more controlled rather than releasing something that might cause conflict. So the official time frame is soon. Though I don't have any specifics. But we hope to hear an announcement of its arrival in the near future.
Thanks to Suner, I look forward to the upcoming new version!
Hi Suren. Is there any update on this from your last reply a few months back? Thanks
Hi, @Rabekka McLeod
I'm afraid I don't have any update regarding the new Jira look and feel.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.