Most of our projects do not leverage the Time Tracking feature. We have a new project that does though. I've gone through every step I can find to enable Time Tracking in the project, and everything seems to work fine, except for one problem:
Every time I enter a value for "Time Estimate", the entry is accepted, and then a moment later refreshes to "None".
System configuration details:
- At the System level, Time Tracking is enabled.
- The users testing this have the Work On Issue permission, and are able to log time to the specific issue. We just can't get the Time Estimate field to set.
- I've enabled the Time Tracking fields in the Field Configurations & Field Configuration Scheme. This Field Configuration Scheme is assigned to the project.
- I've enabled the Time Tracking fields in the Screens, Screen Schemes, and Issue Type Screen Scheme. That Issue Type Screen Scheme has been assigned to the project.
- The changes I try to submit to the Time Estimate field are not shown in the Issue's History. It's like the change never occurred.
Is there an additional step I am missing? Again, all of the Time Tracking features seem to work perfect except being able to populate the "Time Estimate" field.
Thanks!