I cannot get team calendar to stop emailing notifications to users who are not subscribed or watching the calendar.
Background:
Team calendar is linked to a page and a space but users who are not watching the page or space or the calendar are receiving email notifications.
What I have tried:
1) Use Deleting All Calendar Subscriptions function
No effect
2) Reset link in Subscribe to calendar setting in the calendar
No effect
3) Removing the calendar from the page is it embed in
No effect
4) Creating a test space and searching for the calendar reveals the calendar has 22 subscribers but I can't see who they are.
5) Have users follow the link under "You're receiving this notification because you're watching the following:" in the notification email
No effect. It brings them to the calendar and reveals they are not watching the calendar
What am I missing?
(We are currently running 5.5.4)
Thanks