Hello,
A plug-in has a set of parameters in Plugin Properties dialog. Depending of a parameter value some additional elements should be shown.
How such behavior can be accomplished for both Confluence for Server and Cloud?
Thanks!
@CelesteCS The way to create plugins for Cloud and Server are totally different in these days.
So I don't think there is a common way to do that kind of task for both Confluence Server and Cloud
Here are some useful links i hope it helps you for Confluence Server plugin development:
https://developer.atlassian.com/server/confluence/extending-the-macro-property-panel/
https://developer.atlassian.com/server/confluence/adding-a-configuration-ui-for-your-plugin/
For confluence cloud, you could check it out https://developer.atlassian.com/server/confluence/adding-a-configuration-ui-for-your-plugin/
Hi Minh,
This documentation describes mostly standard cases, but customization is not a common case.
Anyways, thanks!
@CelesteCS if you can describe your case clearer with screenshots, i think i can lead you better resources
I would start from the simplest example:
As you see in the example, the appearance of Param2_1, Param_2 and Param_3 depends on the value of Param1 value. How I can accomplish that in plugins for Server and for Cloud?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.