I am migrating to Jira Core and the existing older system is based on fixed-width fonts. All our existing data (15+ years' worth) is displayed in fixed-width, including many code snippets with tabs and newlines in specific places.
When importing to Jira via the built-in CSV import method, all of these comments come through in the normal variable-width fonts that the Wiki renderer gives it. This messes up the view. I've tried simply to add {noformat} at the beginning and end of the entries but that comes through the import literally and does not render the comments as 'code' in Jira.
Is there a way to simply bulk convert all imported comments in the system to fixed-width, or to change the way the wiki renderer presents all comments? I was considering bulk database updates but did not want to break things.
I may be looking at this the wrong way - any suggestions are appreciated.