Hi
I would like to see a commit from last year. Unfortunately the repositories have been changed and moved around. I'm hoping to see a list of all commits I've ever done. Then hopefully I can find the repository I need in from that list of commits.
Is this at all possible?
Unfortunately, there is no tool for this. There is a Find Repository option on the top-right of the main page, but it only searches by repo name.
Hi Adrian,
You can see the list of all commits and pull requests you made over the last year in the Contribution Activity Stream available in our add-on Awesome Graphs.
Katerina Kolina
Business Analyst with StiltSoft
email: kkolina@stiltsoft.com
Hello everyone,
There's a couple of ways to solve the issue, and we've described it here. Please, check!
Thanks,Anastasia
Due to temporary technical limitations, Awesome Graphs for Bitbucket Cloud app can not display graphs for accounts with more than 100 repositories.
Boo!
Hi @Igor Borski,
I'm reaching out to inform you that we removed the 100 repositories limit.
Kind regards,
Alexander
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.