Hi,
I am looking in to self service Bitbucket access where user can see admins of the repo for all existing repos.
Is there a way to get these details either from Rest API or database query?
Thanks in advance.
Mansi
Hi Mansi! You could get the admins, but the users wouldn't be able to see them as they don't have the permissions for that (unless you share a list with the users separately to inform them of who are the admins). This other Community thread might help you.
I've done some research and I could find this plugin that might interest you, please note that it's only available for Bitbucket Server.
Hope that helps!
Ana
Hi Ana,
I am looking for REST Api to get project admin list. I am writing my own application and for that I need to send approval request to admins of the project.
In Above thread, there is groovy script attached to it.
Thanks,
I'm afraid I won't be able to help you with that. There might be other users that can help you with that, but alternatively you can have a look at our developers' resources for more help.
Hope that's useful!
Helo! You can try this
select p.NAME as "PROJECT NAME",p.DESCRIPTION as "PROJECT DESCRIPTION",spp.GROUP_NAME as "GROUP WITH ADMIN RIGHTS",u.NAME as "USER WITH ADMIN RIGHTS"fromSTASH.STA_PROJECT_PERMISSION sppleft join stash.project pon p.ID = spp.PROJECT_IDleft join stash.sta_normal_user uon spp.user_id = u.user_idleft join stash.cwd_user cuon cu.lower_user_name = u.nameleft join stash.cwd_membership cmon cm.lower_parent_name = spp.GROUP_NAMEwhere( length(spp.group_name) > 1 or length(spp.user_id) > 1 )and spp.perm_id > 3order by p.NAME;
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.