Here's what I've done.image: ruby:latest pipelines: default: - step: caches: - bundler script: - bundle install --path vendor/bundle - bundle exec jekyll build - apt-get install software-properties-common python-software-properties python3-software-properties - apt-add-repository ppa:openjdk-r/ppa - apt-get update - apt-get install --assume-yes openjdk-7-jre - bundle exec s3_website push definitions: caches: bundler: vendor/bundleThe Bundle install and Jekyll build work fine.I added the next few lines to get the s3_website push line to work. I'm getting:E: Unable to locate package software-properties-common<br>E: Unable to locate package python-software-properties<br>E: Unable to locate package python3-software-properties<br><br>I would be happy to take a completely different approach if I'm barking upthe wrong tree here.Thank you in advance for your assistance.
E: Unable to locate package software-properties-common<br>
E: Unable to locate package python-software-properties<br>
E: Unable to locate package python3-software-properties<br><br>
I fixed this myself by switching to the image "jruby:latest" and removing all the lines trying to get java installed.
Hi, I'm trying to do exactly same. Could you show me an example of the final solution. I've attempted to take out the java related lines but now get:"Install missing gem executables with `bundle install`"
Any points would be really appreciated!
Hi, I found an issue in my Gem file, problem solved.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.