Hi,
When I am trying to close the ticket - it through the error -
Caught PSQLException for insert into "public"."os_historystep_prev" ("id", "previous_id") values (?, ?)
Please advise, what I need to do.
I believe you are facing the same issue as mentioned in the https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirakb/transitioning-an-issue-results-in-a-workflow-error-284366867.html. Where it is mentioned that this is caused because of the same values in os_historystep and os_historystep_prev.
You can try the resolution mentioned and check if it works for you !!
Hi Naman,
Thanks for the reference. However, we're using cloud jira so we don't have direct access to the database. Please advise.
This will need to go directly to Atlassian, as it needs attention on the back-end.
Raise it at https://support.atlassian.com/contact (Note that if you only have a 10 user licence, it will loop you back here. If that is the case, let us know and if Naman doesn't raise something for you, the champions will ask Atlassian as well)
Hi Nic, we will try to do that.
Thank you.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.