Does anybody know how to integrate InVision into Projects/Issues so that I can attach links to prototypes as in the attached screenshot where InVision has been inserted between Description and Attachments?
As a JIRA admin,
Back out of the project and go to the main Settings.
Anup, thanks for getting back to me. I do have Admin privileges on the project in question but when I go into the Settings area, I'm not seeing Add-ons as in the below screenshot. Am I missing something?
Thanks again for following up on this. Does the screenshot below suggest that although I have Admin privileges on a project, I'm not in fact an Administrator and therefore I'm unable to view main settings as in your screenshot?
@John Vine,
Talk to the System Admin about this.
As per Atlassian documentation, it is recommended to give the Add-on option access to a single user.
See https://confluence.atlassian.com/upm/about-the-universal-plugin-manager-305759439.html
As a Jira Admin, go to Jira Settings > Apps > Find New App...
HELP!
With the new Issue View, the Invision for JIRA has fallen off my Issues and I've lost all the links to the Invision designs for my developers within my tickets.
Is there a new way of adding the Invision for JIRA add on with the new JIRA Issue View (updated April 12, 2019)?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.