On my cards, that display on my board, there is summary, name then priority.
Is it possible to reorder this, so its Name then Summary, and no priority?
Thanks
I believe those fields are default and those can't be changed around.
Go to your board > Board Settings > Card Layout
The only options I see are to add a further 3 fields and re-arrange them as desired.
If you're using JIRA server, you may be able to find an Issue Detail View section where you may be able to re-arrange as desired.
@Stu Summary will always be at the top of a card, but you should be able to remove Priority from "Card Layout".
@Anup Issue Detail View only pertains to the detail view which appears to the right of all columns on a board when you select one of the cards.
@Stu were you able to get Priority cleared from your cards?
ok thanks guys
@Jonny Adams yes I was able to remove that. Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.