Unable to use macros in Confluence, when I tried try use it save option gets grayed out. May I know the reason for this?
Hey,
If you are running Confluence Server version, could you confirm what OS version you have it installed on?
It could be that you are hitting this KB https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/rhel-7-4-default-font-causing-issue-to-insert-macro-using-shortcut-key-937177054.html
Check the workaround section in KB and confirm if it works.
Regards,
Igor
Hi,What macro did you try to use?
Children Display
Navigation Map
Page Tree
Operating System-
Kernel 3.10.0-693.17.1.el7.x86_64 could be running on either Linux flavour, so try workaround from KB and let me know if it solves your issue
If you attempt to insert a macro using the hotkey { do you get prompted with an error? I ran into something similar a while back:
Error: Failed to get macro details
Resolution:
*Was a bug with Confluence Server 5.9.10.
Thank you! It worked
Thanks for the information. It worked from KB.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.