Every time I start my confluence server I get the following error message.
MySQL isolation level could not be read. Isolation level must be 'READ-COMMITTED'. See http://confluence.atlassian.com/x/GAtmDg
I have followed the instructions provided on the link and set the mysql isolation level. (Also tried the other two options with no luck)
Does anyone else have any ideas of what I can try?
Thanks
@victor9669
Hi Victor,
can you check what the mysql server reports regarding the transation isolation level,
to check if the config change is reflected in the running db instance
SELECT @GLOBAL.transaction_isolation, @transaction_isolation;
BR
Kurt
Hi Kurt,
They both return as READ-COMMITTED
so db-wise we should be fine, can you double check what you configured in the confluence config file
Hi Kurt, here is my config file.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?> <confluence-configuration> <setupStep>complete</setupStep> <setupType>custom</setupType> <buildNumber>7701</buildNumber> <properties> <property name="admin.ui.allow.daily.backup.custom.location">false</property> <property name="admin.ui.allow.manual.backup.download">false</property> <property name="admin.ui.allow.site.support.email">false</property> <property name="atlassian.license.message">..</property> <property name="attachments.dir">${confluenceHome}/attachments</property> <property name="confluence.setup.server.id">BEKS-CPXY-FA3C-QGIU</property> <property name="confluence.webapp.context.path"></property> <property name="hibernate.c3p0.acquire_increment">1</property> <property name="hibernate.c3p0.idle_test_period">100</property> <property name="hibernate.c3p0.max_size">30</property> <property name="hibernate.c3p0.max_statements">0</property> <property name="hibernate.c3p0.min_size">0</property> <property name="hibernate.c3p0.timeout">30</property> <property name="hibernate.connection.driver_class">com.mysql.jdbc.Driver</property> <property name="hibernate.connection.password">...</property> <property name="hibernate.connection.url">jdbc:mysql://localhost/...?sessionVariables=tx_isolation='READ-COMMITTED'</property> <property name="hibernate.connection.username">...</property> <property name="hibernate.database.lower_non_ascii_supported">true</property> <property name="hibernate.dialect">com.atlassian.confluence.impl.hibernate.dialect.MySQLDialect</property> <property name="hibernate.setup">true</property> <property name="jwt.private.key">...</property> <property name="jwt.public.key">...</property> <property name="lucene.index.dir">${localHome}/index</property> <property name="synchrony.btf">true</property> <property name="synchrony.encryption.disabled">true</property> <property name="synchrony.proxy.enabled">false</property> <property name="webwork.multipart.saveDir">${localHome}/temp</property> </properties></confluence-configuration>
Can you share the complete line?
jdbc:mysql://localhost/...?sessionVariables=tx_isolation='READ-COMMITTED'
Sorry that's just the database name, there are no extra parameters there.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.