Is there a trigger I can use for the workflow to transition issues when a pull request has been approved? There are triggers for open, reopen, PR created, declined, but no approved.
This is correct: there are no triggers for Pull request approved.
The complete list of triggers is available in the documentation in the section Understanding triggers.
Feature requests have been created. Please go vote for them.
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JSWCLOUD-15308?_ga=2.6448562.168766595.1595539175-53980271.1595351827https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-71798?_ga=2.98658718.168766595.1595539175-53980271.1595351827
I can't find where to put in a request for a "Pull Request Approved" trigger.
@Peter Trangyou can submit a suggestion to the product team issue tracker:
Until Atlassian adds triggers for approvals, you can use webhooks. See https://confluence.atlassian.com/bitbucketserver/managing-webhooks-in-bitbucket-server-938025878.html for more details.
Make a transition call on the PR Approved event.
Can you detail how one would do this? I have the same issue and would like to use webhooks if that's possible, but I don't know how to get Jira to listen appropriately.
You will need to use a valid JIRA REST API url to perform your operation. Check out https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/REST/7.11.0/ for available REST end points in JIRA
I second this feature request.
buy for expensive and make it yourself
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.