Hello! I'm trying to setup SVN mirroring using the "SVN Mirror for Bitbucket Server" add-on. When I try to "Test Connection," I'm getting a NullPointerException and a stacktrace. I can access the SVN repository locally using a username and password, just not through the add-on. I'm including the stacktrace below. I've looked through the bitbucket logs and the log specific to subgit, but I didn't find anything helpful other than the stacktrace. I appreciate any help that anyone can provide.
I'm using Bitbucket v5.9.0 and SVN Mirror v3.4.2.
2018-03-30 17:44:46,253 configure - null java.lang.NullPointerException: null
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.http.HTTPDigestAuthentication.createDigest(SourceFile:158)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.http.HTTPDigestAuthentication.authenticate(SourceFile:79)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.http.HTTPConnection.request(SourceFile:431)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.http.HTTPConnection.request(SourceFile:352)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.http.HTTPConnection.request(SourceFile:340)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVConnection.performHttpRequest(SourceFile:888)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVConnection.exchangeCapabilities(SourceFile:693)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVConnection.open(SourceFile:113)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVRepository.openConnection(SourceFile:1031)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVRepository.getLatestRevision(SourceFile:164)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.internal.io.dav.DAVRepository.logImpl(SourceFile:961)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.io.SVNRepository.log(SourceFile:1041)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.io.SVNRepository.log(SourceFile:946)
at org.tmatesoft.svn.core.io.SVNRepository.log(SourceFile:870)
at org.tmatesoft.subgit.stash.mirror.SgAuthorsService.generateAuthorsMapping(SourceFile:74)
at org.tmatesoft.subgit.stash.mirror.tasks.SgConfigureTask.generateLegacyAuthorsMapping(SourceFile:237)
at org.tmatesoft.subgit.stash.mirror.tasks.SgConfigureTask.runSecurely(SourceFile:125)
at org.tmatesoft.subgit.stash.mirror.tasks.SgMirrorTask$1.perform(SourceFile:83)
at org.tmatesoft.subgit.stash.mirror.tasks.SgMirrorTask$1.perform(SourceFile:79)
at com.atlassian.stash.internal.user.DefaultEscalatedSecurityContext.call(DefaultEscalatedSecurityContext.java:58)
at org.tmatesoft.subgit.stash.mirror.tasks.SgMirrorTask.run(SourceFile:79)
at org.tmatesoft.subgit.stash.mirror.tasks.SgMirrorTask.run(SourceFile:17)
at org.tmatesoft.subgit.stash.mirror.scheduler.SgTaskScheduler$TaskWrapper.runTask(SourceFile:941)
at org.tmatesoft.subgit.stash.mirror.scheduler.SgTaskScheduler$TaskWrapper.run(SourceFile:904)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)