Hi ,
I am unable to find a way where if I start creating a new page in a given space in confluence 6.3 and then forgot about it and close the tab .. when I come back in confluence, I am not being notified about the last work I was doing . I go to the same space where I was creating a new child page. Even though it did say all the time, changes saved at the bottom( where did confluence save these changes)
Second scenario, where I am editing an existing page and it keeps saying Changes saved at the bottom, If I close the tab. Then go back to confluence, I start editing the same page, it never showed me what I was doing the last time.
Third scenario, I am working on existing page and click close and say Keep draft. Again when I come back on this page to edit it .. No changes are shown from last time or not prompted or notified that I was working on these changes..
So basically I am really not seeing thier new feature Work in Progress where I should be able to see the pages I recently worked on. Unless I need to enable certain parameter in confluence.
Only thing that I see in Recently worked on Section are the pages that I published or updated.
Thanks