I just draged and dropped videos to a page. How do I make them look more presentable on the page?
Hey @Connie Faith
Could you please provide the image that you are seeing?
I'm trying to paste a snapshot of the image, but it won't paste into this answer box. I sent an email to Atlassian Community with the snapshot of the icon. I can try to describe it: It's simply a box with the video file name and a play button. What I would like, and I've seen this on other sites, is a box with the first frame of the video pictured and a play button. Hope this makes sense. A pictures worth a thousand words but....
Hi Connie,
Okay so you'll want to use a Macro called Multimedia. See below image steps.
It will look like this on your page while you're editing but once you save the page, you'll see your video look either black screen or images. Below is an example of my teams video we did a couple days ago.
Hope this helps!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.