I would like to show the user more options like(fixed, wont fix, cannot reproduce, obsolete) when he clicks on done/resolved
Admin -> Resolutions, for the list.
Thanks Nic, I added the resolutions to the list, but when I user mark's done, I want that list to pop up for the user to choose. It is currently marking it done, when I say done
Edit the "Resolve Issue Screen" to change options appear on the screen that pops up on issue resolution. Admin > Screens.
Does the resolution field appear on the transition screen? Because it sounds like the field is being set by a post function and isn't there. If it is there a workflow property maybe limiting the available options.
No, the resolution screen does not apply.
Pls see attached, I do not understand how to make this happen
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.