Anyone know what this error means in Confluence? I'm trying to save the EasyDropdown Menu Space Configuration page and keep getting this error "Easy Dropdown Menu Error 200: OK".
It means you have broken config for an add-on, or there's a bug in it. The add-on is https://marketplace.atlassian.com/plugins/eps.focuspro.EasyDropdownMenu/server/overview if that helps.
Well yes, that's the one I downloaded. So now what?
I'd ask them for support. That could well lead you back here to the community, but there are no tags or anything here to help them find your question. If you follow their support process and do land back here, it should pre-populate the tags at least.
Hi Audra,
Thank you for opening your ticket on our service desk and our team is working on the solution.
Regards,Stephan (CEO of EPS Software Engineering AG, vendor of the Easy Dropdown Menu)
Hi Nic,
Thank you.
Regards,Stephan
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.