Users are having issues uploading multiple files at one time in IE and Firefox. They are not allowed to use Chrome. Can this be done in IE or Firefox?
They should be able to.
See https://confluence.atlassian.com/cloud/supported-browsers-744721663.html
I just tested in Firefox using the insert>files and images on the toolbar, as well as just dropping the attachments from the file system into the editor so your users "should" be able to upload multiple files. I tested on Confluence 6.8 Server and Confluence Cloud.
Please let me know:
I look forward to hearing more about your case.
Thanks so much for your response.
We are use both versions. However, we are only having this problem in the cloud instance.
User experience is they drag multiple files over and the system acts like it is uploading them all but when done, only shows one.
Ironically, the only browser this seems to work in for us is Edge...which is not commonly used within our user community.
Hi Rebecca,
If you have access to the Cloud instance and Firefox, please test to see if the behavior is still happening. I was about to open a ticket for you on our support portal when I saw this:
If the issue has been going on for days or it is still occurring, just let me know and I will open a ticket for you, or you may open one at https://support.atlassian.com/contact/#/.
Thanks,
Ann
Hello Rebecca,
With the behaviour you described, it seems that you are trying to drag and drop attachments to the Attachments macro. This behaviour is currently impacted by a known bug: https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/CONFCLOUD-58931
To workaround this, you will need to go to the Attachments menu when clicking on the 3dot button on your page. There, you will be able to drag and drop multiple attachments at once
Cheers,Manu
Any updates on this issue?
I can easily upload multitle files directly into a conlfuence page, but not into the thing that is made for it.- the "macro" for creating a file list.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.