How can I add more "Pending Reasons".
What setting should I configure?
Hey Liz, If you are referring to adding more statuses to JIRA, you need to modify the statuses and the workflows. It's not clear to me if you are using Cloud or server. Here is some documentation that may be able to help https://confluence.atlassian.com/jirasoftwareserver/workflows-939938674.html
You are going to need to give us more context. Jira field options? Status? Post it notes in your house?
I am using the Cloud
There are too few of them. I need to add more
Too few options when a ticket is pending. I need to add more reasons such as: waiting on user etc
If I am understanding properly, there should be a default status for waiting for customer already created within the Jira Settings screen. So instead of using Pending, use Waiting on customer. You can also edit these issue statuses to customize them for your organization, but if I am misunderstanding, please disregard lol
Hello,
The values are in a custom field called : Pending reason
Hi,Open Custom Fields. Find Pending reason. Click on 3 dots un select "Contexts and default value". And there under "Default Configuration Scheme for Pending reason" You will be able to add more pending reasons.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.