Team,
We have created the custom field in which date along with time value input by the user. There are so many tasks with this field value. Now I want to show the details in the confluence page. For which I have created the MACRO "JIRA Filter" but only date value gets displayed but not the time. Is there any possible way ? Please do the needful
Muthu,
Can you show us how your custom field is set up in Jira vs what is displaying in Confluence so we can have a better understanding of what is going on here?
Regards,
Shannon
For an eg. "Local Build Start Time" is the customized field used in our project. This field value displays differently in JIRA & Confluence. I have attached the screen shot for the same.
Thank you for sending that Muthu. It looks like it could be this bug:
There is a possible workaround listed there:
Possible workaround If you change the Date Format under Administration > General configuration, to include the timestamp, the macro will display the time portion too, however this does not only affect the operation of the macro, but all parts of Confluence, so consider the implementation of such a change. This does not only affects custom fields with date/time picker type but built-in fields too.
If you change the Date Format under Administration > General configuration, to include the timestamp, the macro will display the time portion too, however this does not only affect the operation of the macro, but all parts of Confluence, so consider the implementation of such a change.
This does not only affects custom fields with date/time picker type but built-in fields too.
Let us know if you have any questions.
Hi,
I checked the link that you given here, but latest comments says something different. Can you validate and re confirm ?
Darryl Duke added a comment - 31/Jan/2018 4:53 AM
We heavily use the Jira macros in Confluence to display dashboards and issue summaries for internal and external business teams (and part of our business is helping our customers do the same. Time management and schedule reporting is a major part of this, and excluding times from this view is definitely a problem.
Can you let me know what your concern is with the bug ticket I linked you? You were letting me know that times weren't being displayed from your custom field in Jira Issues Macro, which is the exact bug I have linked.
Let me know if I have misunderstood your issue.
Hi Shannon,
I have accepted the fact that this functionality not available. What else required from me on this? I am not able to give the "Vote" option in this bug as well
Let me know anything else required from me
You'll need to be logged in, but once you are, you can click Vote for this issue. I have confirmed it will work with a customer account.
Otherwise, just comment there with your feedback as I previously recommended. Let me know if you have any further questions.
Ok, after I logged in I was able to do so. I did the "Vote" as well as given my comments as well. Lets see.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.