Hi Team, I just now upgraded my plans. But while adding new users in my account, showing as (Please upgrade to add new users).
Hi Vishnu! Which account are you trying to upgrade? I've checked your Bitbucket account associated to the email address you're using here in Community, and I could see you're in the Free plan and you only have 1 user. If you were referring to a different one please let us know so we can have a look
Cheers!
Ana
Hi Ana,
Thank you for your quick reply. Actually, when i was messaging you, it asked me to login with gmail. So, i logged in with my company account. My company acc id is: n*******@s**********r.net. Today i personally upgraded this account to $10/m. Please check the above mentioned id & update me ASAP. We have in on priority.
Thank you in advance.
Hi @Vishnu Aleti, I've checked your account and I can confirm it's in the Standard plan. Please note that I've removed your email address from your previous message for security reasons.
Let us know if you need anything else!
Hi Ana, But still am unable to add more users(Developers) in that account. Am facing this issue still. Please resolve this ASAP.
Greetings,
Vishnu Karthik Reddy
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.