Hi, I'm managing defects with Jira. I want to list all the defects I have yet to complete Triage on, and get a total by priority
We have an existing board that subtotals by priority (the Kanban board) but it does not allow me to filter
I have another board that lets me filter but has no totals (Issues board), here is my filter:
project = XXXX AND issuetype = Defect AND (status = New OR Assignee = currentUser() AND status not in (resolved, released, closed)) ORDER BY priority DESC, created ASC
I have a third board that will let me enter filters, and has subtotals (by sprint) so I know it is possible to combine the two. I have read though the help text looking for Group By, Count or Total, and also looked for other Questions asking about this
I am not a board owner or administrator.
Please give me some tips on how to do this. How can I add a filter to the board that totals correctly, or a total to the board that filters, or change what is being filtered by on the third board?