I want to create a skeleton JIRA plugin. I’ve tried to follow the documents to config the netbeans, the pom files. However, when we try to build the project, the following errors occurred:
“…
Using default encoding to copy filtered resources.
Downloading: https://m2proxy.atlassian.com/repository/public/com/atlassian/jira/atlassian-jira-webapp/4.4.3/atlassian-jira-webapp-4.4.3.pom</span<>>
[WARNING] Unable to get resource 'com.atlassian.jira:atlassian-jira-webapp:pom:4.4.3' from repository atlassian-public (https://m2proxy.atlassian.com/repository/public): Error transferring file: Connection timed out: connect
Downloading: file://C:\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-3.7.2/repository/com/atlassian/jira/atlassian-jira-webapp/4.4.3/atlassian-jira-webapp-4.4.3.pom
Unable to find resource 'com.atlassian.jira:atlassian-jira-webapp:pom:4.4.3' in repository atlassian-plugin-sdk (file://C:\Atlassian\atlassian-plugin-sdk-3.7.2/repository)
[WARNING] Unable to get resource 'com.atlassian.jira:atlassian-jira-webapp:pom:4.4.3' from repository atlassian (https://m2proxy.atlassian.com/repository/public): Error transferring file: Connection timed out: connect
Downloading: http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/com/atlassian/jira/atlassian-jira-webapp/4.4.3/atlassian-jira-webapp-4.4.3.pom</span<>>
[WARNING] Unable to get resource 'com.atlassian.jira:atlassian-jira-webapp:pom:4.4.3' from repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2): Error transferring file: Connection timed out: connect
Downloading: https://m2proxy.atlassian.com/repository/public/com/atlassian/jira/atlassian-jira/4.4.3/atlassian-jira-4.4.3.pom</span<>>
[WARNING] Unable to get resource 'com.atlassian.jira:atlassian-jira:pom:4.4.3' from repository atlassian-public (https://m2proxy.atlassian.com/repository/public): Error transferring file: Connection timed out: connect
…”
There are many similar warning like these. Please help.
Set up your maven proxy: https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/20079/plugin-sdk-does-not-use-http-proxy
Hi Jamie,
Thank you for the answer. However, I've configed correctly but still not able to download. I'm using the maven included in JIRA sdk and updated the setting.xml there already. Do i need to install maven sepreately ? Or do I need to config the pom.xml file in the first skeleten project?
Tks for helping!
check the Thread https://answers.atlassian.com/questions/20079/plugin-sdk-does-not-use-http-proxy, may be help
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.