Hi,
I am configuring our JSD Project and Portal and my colleagues - who are used to work with JSW as Developers and now have to use JSD as Customers - are getting confused as they can't find "watch" in the Portal view.
Is it correct to tell them that "Share" in the Portal view is similar to "Watch" in the Project view?
My understanding is that in both cases they will get Notifications - which is the main point of watching or subscribing to a ticket. Do I understand correctly?
I find it a bit strange to have to "Share a ticket with myself" in order to get Notification. Is there any other way for a Customer to watch/subscribe to a ticket to get Notifications
Besides, we do have "Watchers", but those are Agents / Service Desk Team. What's the difference in terms of functionality? Both categories should get Notifications.
Thanks in advance to anyone who can clarify this a bit for me.
/Eric