Hello all,
I have installed the plugin Google Analytics for Confluence. It was working fine till now, I assume that was correctly configured, but now when I click on "who viewed this" it doesn't show any user (and there are users that visited the page, I know this for sure)
I have the latest update version of the plugin. Is this happening to anyone else? Am I missing out something evident?
Hi @Consu
Does your data collection JavaScript contain the following?
_gaq.push(['af._setCustomVar', 2, 'confluence-user-key', AJS.params.userKey, 1 ]);
...you should be able to find this in Confluence Admin | Custom HTML or by viewing the source of the page.
We can also continue this with our support system - email info@appfusions.com with updates.
Edit:
Go to the configuration screen in Confluence Admin | AppFusons-Add-Ons | Google Analytics for Confluence.
Perform Steps 1, 2 & 3. Importantly, you must review the JavaScript added in the At end of the HEAD in the Custom HTML and click the Save button.
Check that the above JavaScript now appears on the page (view source and search can help). If all is good at this point, browse some pages then wait a few hours for Google Analytics to process the results.
Hey Consu,
Did this happened after upgrading Confluence?
Did you tried Rebuild Confluence Content Indexes from Scratch and see if the plugin shows any data?
Thanks and Regards,
Hello David, thanks for the answer. Yes it did happen after an upgrade. I need to try this solution and let you know if it works!
This won't work. See my suggestion.
Yeah, check David suggestion .
Hello David, and thanks.
No there is not such a line in the Custom Html. It reads
<script> AJS.$(document).ready(function() { if (AJS.$('#wysiwygTextarea_ifr').length > 0) { AJS.$('#wysiwygTextarea_ifr').height(AJS.$('#rte').height()); } }); </script>
(field At the end of BODY)where should I add that line, if at all?
@consuCheck the edits above. Mail me at info@appfusions.comif theres any further problems.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.