Today my colleagues are unable to use Confluence spaces at all. Thier personal spaces seem to have disappeared completely.
Is there an issue going on or a bug?
Thanks
Hello Shazia,
I am going on the assumption you're using Confluence Cloud since you're asking about an ongoing issue?
I wasn't able to find an account associated with your email address but I did find one associated with your email domain. This domain starts with ma*******.atlassian.net, and happens to have a user with your name.
I had a look, and I wasn't able to determine any issue with it, but I ran a quick Reindex, and now I am able to see your users listed on both the People Directory and under Personal Spaces.
Could you confirm if that is the affected instance and if your issue appears resolved?
If this issue occurs again, I would recommend that you create a Support Ticket so that my team can have a look at your log files themselves. This way they can determine what was causing issues for your site to not index properly.
Regards,
Shannon
Hi Shannon,
Yes our domain is 3plearning.com
and company is 3Plearning.As far as I can see this morning the issue is still resolved
Kind Regards,Shazia IlyasTechnical AnalystGlobal Technical Support3P Learning Ltd
Shazia,
Thank you for confirming I was able to resolve the issue for you!
Take care, and have a pleasant rest of your week.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.