Hi,
We have customer with Thai language and English. I tried to add Thai language in service desk but this option seem not available. Please advise how can I install Thai language for service desk? Thanks
Hi Angeline,
If you're using Jira Service Desk on Cloud, this is not available, please see our page here - Languages for Jira Cloud and check the Additional Language support and development efforts
If you're using Jira Service Desk server version, you can download and follow the instructions here if you're using Jira Service Desk (server version) here Thai Language pack
Cheers,
Dave
Hi Dave,
Is cloud service desk which I'm looking for. May I know who and how we could reach out to the translation team to request for Thai language in cloud service desk? As I don't really see any helpful link available for new language request.
Appreciated your guidance.
Thanks
There isn't a direct link, there was a feature request JSDCLOUD-819 which then allowed you to translate your portal - translating-your-customer-portal-and-supporting-multiple-languages
On that feature request you can also follow through to answer a survey on there in the description that was updated in Atlassian update as of 16th November 2016
At the moment, you would need to customize your portal by providing the translation yourself and saving it.
Cheers
Thanks for sharing the link. Meaning, this is still achievable as long the client able to supply the Thai translation. But what about the Knowledge based? If most of the request/ incident are solved in Thai and created Thai knowledge based, will that be searchable in knowledge based?
Thanks again.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.