I have a Project that only 5 people are allowed to be able to access and that all other Users in Jira cannot and should not be able to see.
How do I do this please?
Hi! You can do this by only adding those 5 people in a group or a project role to the "Browse Projects" permission, in the Permissions Scheme of the project
Check the project permission scheme, and look at the line for "Browse project". This will probably say something like "Role: Users".
Now go to the users/people section in the project admin, and remove all the groups and users from the Role of Users. Then add your 5 users into the role.
Note that if you have other rules alongside Role: Users, you'll need to do the same for them - remove their access.
Thanks everyone for the advice, I will try it now.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.