Is it possible to have just text and URL on the Helpcentre? At the moment I have to create an issue type and have fields in it but I want to create a link to another Jira Project and all I need is an Icon, text and link
Hi @Matthew Singleton,
You can use wiki markup, so in this case [your text|<url>] will work.
You can find more information here: https://confluence.atlassian.com/doc/confluence-wiki-markup-251003035.html
Regards,
Geert
Thanks for the reply - what I need tho is a link on the front page not a link that takes you into a creating a new ticket. Does that make sense?
Yes you can do the same on the initial page of the portal, you can find more information on this link: https://confluence.atlassian.com/servicedeskserver/configuring-the-customer-portal-939926277.html#Configuringthecustomerportal-brandYourPortalBrandyourportal
Cheers,
Adrián.
@Adrián Plaza [DEISER] - thanks for that. The boxes uses Wiki markup so I was able to use a {panel} and make it look nice.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.