Hello,
I try to send notification to u user and for that I use this https://docs.atlassian.com/software/jira/docs/api/REST/7.6.1/?&_ga=2.151790077.57291028.1522048569-1716142108.1508839203#api/2/issue-notify
documentation---> Notify. I have changes the request in this way:
{
"subject": "TEST",
"textBody": "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque eget venenatis elit. Duis eu justo eget augue iaculis fermentum. Sed semper quam laoreet nisi egestas at posuere augue semper.",
"htmlBody": "Lorem ipsum <strong>dolor</strong> sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Pellentesque eget venenatis elit. Duis eu justo eget augue iaculis fermentum. Sed semper quam laoreet nisi egestas at posuere augue semper.",
"to": {
"users": [
{
"name": "Maro Hamamjyan",
"active": false
}
]
}
}
which bring me this error:
{
"errorMessages": [
"Issue Does Not Exist"
],
"errors": {}
}
I understand that I do not mention any ID or key in the request and thought maybe I must have this blog too:
<span>"permissions": [
{
"id": "10",
"key": "BROWSE"
}
]</span>but am not sure that I am right and how can I get the ID or Key.
The error number is 404 Not Found
Please advice something!
Thanks in advance