I am trying to move an issue (various types) from GreenHopper planning board 'Unscheduled', into a version already containing some items in various stages.
I am now getting an error for all attempts, ERROR: Unable to update the issue.
If i select an issue and edit in Jira, and set 'Fix version/s' to the desired version, the move is OK, and teh issue now shows against that version on the greenhopper planning and task boards.
I configured a new workflow with new statuses and transitions in order to have our GreenHopper board as we wanted. After that i was able to move items already in that version, across the board, but it seems i cannot add new items to the version by dragging on the planning board.
This may be a red-herring or may be related..
I have checked the workflow and permissions and everything looks ok.
Any help much appreciated.