Two things,
We redeployed Jira a couple of times on Azure now with the Atlassian template. Rebooting the cluster nodes will cause Jira not to start up again.
I Can ssh to the Jumpbox, but where should I go to manually control services like starting tomcat for example? and is there any best practice in making it start the services by default?
The environment is up and running again from a new deployment, however now to my second issue. Trying to modify/add an certificate to the keystore. So same question again, I can access the jumpbox but I understand I need to ssh to other resources from the jumpbox to access the not shared resources is that right? Where do I find that?
Or am I doing it all wrong? I was thinking that the app gateway was supposed to handle reverse proxy functionality and that the certificate should be added here? However the gateway is configured with port 8080 and I am accessing Jira on port 80. And tried to change to port 443 and add the certificate but no luck there either.
I only have one linux VM and that is the Jiranat.
Please help, new to Azure and Jira.