Hi all, im sure theres alot of discussions going about this. I just need to rant.
I've used confluence since V5.5 (self hosted). My new company decided to go to the cloud model. What i can say is Searching is alot better. It looks nice on the mobile.... but it feels cluttered and, less intuitive.
I use confluence daily, and adding regular documents is fine, except when i have to start being a site admin. Adding users/licenses/spaces etc.
It took me 5 whole minutes to find out where to create a new space (it's supposed to be very easy... just it feels hard to find!) . something that the earlier versions were strong in, this is super weak in.
I hope the design team read in to our messages. We really want this product to succeed and grow from strength to strength, but this is a real step backwards.
If this does not improve, other competitors will start looking stronger.