I moved my JIRA home directory to an NSF mount. I put it in the same place as the original JIRA home directory. First I moved the old one to a backup. Then I mounted the shared NSF directory to the original JIRA home location, and copied the entire contents of the old home directory to the new shared NSF directory. So the contents are identical and in the same location.
When I started JIRA back up it complained that it couldn't access the home directory. This was because I had a permissions issue. After fixing the permissions issue JIRA said it couldn't get the lock. So I removed the lock '.jira-home.lock'.
Now it starts up, but I notice that I don't have a tab for 'boards'. I also see that my JIRA Core application has no license but the JIRA Software still has the valid license.
Can someone tell me what happened when I moved the home directory? Why is the agile functionality missing and why is my JIRA core no longer licensed?
Thank you!